Monday 5 January 2015

Logo designs


I have created two logos that are possibilities for the logo we will use. On both logos I tried to keep them simple but a kind of logo you will be able to remember when you see it. The first one is the more simple one but I think easier to remember. I really like it due to the fact it looks really good and it only took about 5 minutes to make. I like the shadow of the 'H' in the background because it relates to the dark and mystery of the genre.

The second one took a lot longer to make. The main thing that stands out is the cross in the background. I wanted to give the idea that the 'H' is nailed to the cross. Even if people don't see that, they will see a cross in the background which will make them think of the Hozier song. The cross also relates to the song because it relates to church. I personally like the first one the best so I will be hoping the rest of my group also likes it enough to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment